Video • Filming • Editing

A video project to enhance the music.

Selected Shots

The live of the artist BEN$KIN took place at the Cabaret Sauvage on February 14, 2020. His music uses sounds that make us travel in the skin of a Cameroonian “benskin” discovering Paris…

85% of the entire video was filmed with my camera in the streets of Paris, Marseille and Sète. The remaining 15% came from documentary clips or from videopong.

Next Project
Catalogue • Graphic Design